The Process of Buying a Used Car
Most of our customers are able to drive away the same day they're approved. At J.D. Byrider, we try to keep the car buying and financing process easy. But, there are a few things we need from you to try to get you in and out on the road as quickly as possible.
Here's what to bring when buying a used car from us:
- Your valid driver’s license
- Your most recent pay stub
- Your most recent utility bill to establish proof of residence
- Initial payment
- Contact information and addresses of references
- Trade title, if you have a trade-in
When you submit your information online, you will be contacted by the nearest J.D. Byrider dealership (or the location you selected) to talk about a time you can come into the dealership so we can talk about your situation and the vehicle and payment plan that are right for you. If you come prepared, we promise to work with you to make the process of buying a used car run as smoothly as we can.
Find A J.D. Byrider Dealership