Do you like the sound of driving away in your new car the same day you’re approved for an auto loan? At J.D. Byrider, we try to keep the car buying and financing process easy. But there are a few things we need from you to get you on the road in your new car as quick as possible.
Here’s what to bring when applying for an auto loan from J.D. Byrider:
- Your valid driver’s license
- Your most recent pay stub
- Your most recent utility bill to establish proof of residence
- Initial payment
- Contact information and addresses of references
- Trade title, if you have a trade-in
Once you submit your information, the nearest J.D. Byrider (or the dealership you selected) will be in touch to discuss coming into the dealership to talk about the vehicle and payment plan that is right for you. If you bring all of the documents mentioned above, we promise to work with you to make the process of buying a used car run as smooth as possible.