As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact our communities, our customers and our associates, we wanted to take a moment to reach out to let you know what Byrider is doing to help prevent the spread of the virus.
The well-being and safety of our customers and our associates is our top priority and is at the center of every decision.
Our teams have been working diligently to stay on top of guidance from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and related health agencies and we are actively keeping our associates updated on preventative practices and preparedness plans.
We remain committed to our customers and making it easy for you to continue to make payments either via phone or online.
We understand our customers may be impacted during this time. While we are currently working on a program to help impacted customers, please connect directly with your local dealership and stay in close contact with us regarding any loan payment challenges you may encounter.
Visiting Our Locations
We will continue to be making adjustments as new information is made known and are taking the following measures to help conform to CDC social distancing and safety guidelines. We are taking the following measures to conform to CDC social distancing and safety guidelines. These measures may be adjusted as new information emerges.
During your visit:
- To limit physical contact, we will avoid shaking your hand
s. A bow or a wave will be used.
- You will meet one-on-one with our associates whenever possible during your visit
- Windows and doors will remain open (weather permitting)
Location cleaning and sanitization:
- All hard surfaces will be routinely cleaned and sanitized
- Disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer will be made available whenever possible
- Our dealerships cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis, associates are following CDC handwashing recommendations, and we are regularly cleaning common areas
Vehicle cleaning and sanitization:
- We have taken measures to ensure that our vehicles are cleaned prior to placing them on the lot, post test-drive, and before delivery of the sale
- Our technicians are taking extra measures both before, after, and during the service of all vehicles
- Technicians are changing gloves after working on every vehicle
- The steering wheel, gear shift, radio, door locks, windows, and key fobs are cleaned before and after working on a vehicle
- Dealerships are taking extra measures to ensure that all keyboards, monitors, and phones are cleaned throughout the day
To both continue to service our customers and conform to health standards, we will be focusing on purchasing our vehicles from online sources.
Thank you, please contact your local dealership with questions.
This is a rapidly evolving situation, which naturally causes a range of emotions – that is understandable as this is new territory for all of us. In times like these, we support, we listen and we learn.
For additional information on COVID-19, you are encouraged to follow updates from the CDC, at https://www.coronavirus.gov/.