Get on the Road, Stay on the Road
When you buy a car from J.D. Byrider, you can feel confident that you’re getting a quality vehicle. Before we allow a used car into our inventory, we put it through a full, detailed vehicle inspection process to make sure it’s in great shape.
What We Look For
Here are some of the main things we look at when completing our detailed vehicle inspection:
- Engine mounts, oil and filter, leaks and intake manifold
- Seat belts, spare tire, airbag warning lights, interior and exterior mirrors
- Heating and A/C systems, control knobs and switches
- Frame, underbody, and hood, trunk and gas releases
- Electrical system, including headlights, taillights and turn signals
- Transmission, suspension, steering, fuel and braking systems
Our inspection doesn’t stop at just the outside of the car. We also put it through a computer diagnostic test. This shows us if there is anything wrong with the engine codes. If there is, we repair whatever is misfiring so your vehicle is in the best condition possible – both externally and internally.
Finally, we take each vehicle out on a 20-minute test drive to make sure that everything is running smoothly. Even though our inspection process is extremely thorough, we want to make sure the vehicle drives well and is up to our strict safety and dependability standards so you can feel safe and confident in your purchase.
And if That’s Not Enough…
Of course, we only buy cars that have been clean-title verified. And if our 92-point vehicle inspection process reveals some things that could use repair to meet our high quality standards, we will do any reconditioning work necessary to make sure the vehicle is in the best shape possible!